Wednesday, July 16, 2008

MUFCM 2007-08 Season

Unfortunately I wasn't in Mumbai for the first year of MUFCM (2006-07). But I use to follow everything online.

I came back to Mumbai just before the start of the Season 2007-08, my first year at MUFCM. And what a Season it was. Never in my life I would have imagined, United would do the Double.

How many screenings have you attended: I am the only person to attend all the screenings & get togethers, last season.

Best screening moment: Has to be the Champions League Finals, I don't think I will ever be more happy than that moment.

Things which you'd like to be included in the screening: More interaction, I wish everyone would interact more, rather than just sitting there. Also I wish people knew more songs & chants, to sing along.

Overall Experience: Too good. The best part was I made so many friends along the way. I would seriously recommend someone new to come to our Screenings. The atmosphere there is electric, its cheaper than going to any other place in Mumbai, and the overall package of pre-match videos, match on a big screen, fellow United fans, singing chants, Music & Food, etc is just totally worth it.


My MUFCM Journey through the 2007-08 Season:

I made a small video, which has mostly pictures from all screenings & get togethers at Manchester United Fan Club of Mumbai (MUFCM), last season.

Have a look ...

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=xRPXWAYPK-k

Hope you guys like it.

Sunil Thakur

No comments: